CEMETERY RULES AND REGULATIONS
1.Speed limit in cemetery 10 miles an hour.
2.All maintenance to cemetery grounds and graves to be done by cemetery
personnel only. No planting of bushes, trees, flowers or grass seed. Mowing can be done by grounds' keepers or lot owners with permission and a signed waiver. Grass is to be cut no shorter than 3”.
3. Spring cleanup starts March 1st or earlier if mowing must be done. All grave blankets will be thrown away at that time. Fall cleanup starts October 7th. Faded and tattered arrangements will be thrown away. Any decorations or arrangements owners would like to keep should be removed after the holiday.
4. During the mowing season all decorations and flowers should be at the head of the grave on or no further than 6 inches of headstone. Shepard's hooks are allowed. Please place them to the side of the headstone hanging over it or within 6 inches of the headstone in back. 6 foot is the desired height for the Shepard's hook. Please securely attach flowers and arrangements to the grave sites in vases or cones. The wind is strong in the cemetery. If you are missing flower arrangements please check the office. Multiple cremation monuments are to be ground level. Decorations for multiple cremation burials are to be placed at the head of the grave.
5. No guns allowed on Cemetery Property.
6. If dogs or cats are in the cemetery they must be on a leash. Owners are responsible for their behavior.
7.Flags should not be more than 6 inches from the headstone and no taller than 3 foot in height. Torn and tattered flags will be retired.
8. No visitors after dark.
9.No drugs or alcoholic beverages allowed on cemetery property.
10. Anyone creating a disturbance will be asked to leave.
11. All illegal acts to cemetery property are subject to persecution.
12. The cemetery is not responsible for any grave site items.
13. No driving on cemetery grass.
14. No glass, wire, plastic blocks, tin cans, or crockery allowed.
Any questions or concerns please contact the office.
Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM
(618) 254 - 2007